Facebook has been carrying out tests for months concerning ads for mobile devices. As a result, is has launched the app-ad program officially to every developer.
With regard to the way the ad works, developers place their ads on the website for Facebook as well as its mobile apps. Developers have to pay if users will install their apps.
Owing to the huge audience that Facebook attracts, as well as the growing number of mobile users who are into Facebook, it is evident that users are willing to download apps owned by Facebook. The ads have a natural audience. Brilliant!
- Facebook Tweaks Ads To Reflect User’s Installed Apps
- Facebook Phone Plans Shelved
- Facebook – Job Board Coming August
- Facebook Smartphone Should Maximise Revenues
- Facebook Apps to Market a Business
Sign up to the Gadgetmix Newsletter (free) for news and reviews mailed directly to your mailbox CLICK HERE