Belkin Boost Up wireless charging pad for iPhone 8 and iPhone X launched for 59 dollars
Belkin has churned out Boost Up wireless charging pad for the new iPhone 8 and iPhone X. It provides an easy way to charge the iPhone and other Qi compatible phones and tablets. We love the fact that one is able to charge the iPhone 8 and iPhone X even when the device is in the case. It will be on sale on September 15th 2017 for 59 dollars at Apple’s website and popular ecommerce portals.
Features of the Belkin Boost Up wireless charging pad.
* Cable-free convenience
* Charges iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone Xon contact while maintaining full functionality of device including ability to receive calls
* Charging levels optimized up to 7.5W for compatible devices
* Ability to charge through cases up to 3mm thick
* The latest Qi wireless charging standard
* Connected equipment warranty up to $2500 + bonus warranty
Steve Malony, general manager and vice president, Belkin said,
Customers around the world love iPhone and we believe wireless charging is the future. We are excited to continue expanding Belkin’s growing portfolio of wireless charging solutions with the new Boost↑Up Wireless Charging Pad for iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X, holding to our mission of helping consumers realize the power of new technology.
Here is the list of phones compatible with the Belkin Boost Up wireless charging pad.